Last Updated: Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 9 am
We are excited to announce that La King’s Confectionery is re-opened at the allowed 25% capacity. We are continuing to take extra sanitary precautions and following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- All employees will be wearing masks.
- We have a separate entrance and exit.
- Fountain treats are in to-go containers.
- There are currently no taffy demonstrations.
- Taffy is self serve, and we are providing gloves for anyone who would like to use them and stations to guide everyone in line.
- We have added two hand sanitizers, one at the front and one by the candy counter.
We look forward to seeing everyone and hope this makes the start to summer a little sweeter!